A force for connecting, translating, joining up.
From small groups to multi-organisation collaborations, I help people:
- engage with the real issues and with each other
- agree and disagree productively, in a common language
- communicate complex or controversial projects
- build informed support and social licence to operate
I can connect, translate, and bring together people and groups.
Your project, your organisation, or your community will see real results, thanks to:
- excellent stakeholder and community engagement
- effective and down-to-earth facilitation
- savvy communications advice
- ability to 'get' your sector and your context
Lighthouse - Edith Schreurs, Wikimedia Commons
Enderby Island, balloon landscape - Isabella Cawthorn.